Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Saturday, March 26

    The Canadians have landed! 8 of them! They are here for the grand dedication
Service on Sunday, so the visit will be brief. Today, we are taking a tour of the city. It should be interesting. It looks like it will be a very hot day!

    Once again I am powerless! All around me they have power, but I have none! It is really only a problem for my computer. Thanks to the counsel of a very wise man, my husband, I have 2 batteries with me, so I switch them when I need to.

    Supper will be by the lake tonight, in a beautiful setting. I will try to get pictures for you. We are having BBQ chicken, fish, (you thought I was going to say goat, didn’t you?), and yes, goat!! ..........Try it, try it Sam-I-am!

    Greetings to my encouragers from Scotland....you are wonderful! Congratulations to Jeff & Danielle! L.H. I hope you are feeling better? Beth, it sounds like you are doing a great job, thank you, I am proud of you! Letting Dad do the cooking is a great motivator isn’t it? And to all of you, I appreciate your prayers and support more than you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment