Tuesday, February 19, 2013

the beginning......

- Today, tonight and tomorrow;
Winnipeg to Calgary
Calgary to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Uganda
Uganda to Kigali

- Thursday;
a day in Kigali


- Friday;
fly to the edge of Rwanda
taxi to the border
cross into DRC
one last customs office

REUNITED WITH FRIENDS & FAMILY!!

The extraordinary realities of travel in this age.....

Last Sunday I spoke at a church in Manitoba, and the very next Sunday I will be speaking in a Church in the D.R. Congo!
Today, I showered in Winnipeg.....next shower in Rwanda!
Today I am surrounded by English language, tomorrow....Dutch.....the day after.... Swahili and French!
Everything changes after this morning......sights, smells, sounds, customs, and sometimes my equilibrium......
When I post again, it will be from the other side of the globe!

Oh, and one more thing.......today -30 with a wind chill factor of -49.......in a few days?...........the sky's the limit!!

Now, isn't THAT crazy??!  :)

1 comment: