Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Lord Your name....

is higher than the Heavens
Your Name is higher than all created things
Higher than hope
Higher than dreams
the Name of the Lord

this is a time of many broken dreams and unmet hopes My time here has not been what I had hoped for or dreamed of. Perhaps you can relate to that today?

but....the NAME OF OUR LORD
- must be higher
- should be what we seek
- is always faithful
- never changes
- knows our needs, our wants, and HE CARES!

He sees us. As we put our trust in Him, He will lead us through these dark days.

So I pray to You
God of my salvation
Lifter of my head
Teach me how to live oh Lord
in Your righteousness

I pray that each one of you will find refuge in the Name that is above all Names! JESUS!

lots of love from the Congo,
Doreen

(lyrics from Hilsong 'One Thing')

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking of contacting you yesterday! Also thinking of you cousin! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete