Monday, May 20, 2019

Tupendee Wazee report......



The report is that this ministry has “changed their lives so much”!

Before Tupende Wazee, they felt invisible, no-one was aware if they were ill or suffering. No now seemed to value them as individuals.

According to their testimony……..

“We don’t know how  God has put this in your heart to start Tupendee Wazee, but because of your care for us, we are doing well. Look at me, I was once too thin , and shaky to stand, and now (hands spread wide to show us) because you feed us I have become strong. I feel young again!”

“I was sick at home and could not come one day, I had phone calls……are you ok?…….where are you today?……will we see you here?…….I felt so cared for and valued!”

one woman was attacked on her way to the program, but she said because of the encouragement and love she has received there, she is ok. She can stand…….she has friends.

They are so happy, they have trouble to express it, they just praise God for what He has done!


I say.......ME TOO!!

To God be the glory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment