Saturday, March 11, 2017

heard this wonderful song years ago, it seems to have become our theme;

Though I feel afraid of territ’ry unknown
I know that I can say that I do not stand alone
For Jesus You have promised Your presence in my heart
I cannot see the ending but it’s here that I must start

All I know is You have called me 
and that I will follow is all I can say
I will go where You will send me 
and Your fire lights my way

What lies across the waves may cause my heart to fear
will I survive the day? must I leave what’s known and dear
a ship that’s in the harbour is still and safe from harm,
but it was not built to be there

it was made for wind and storm

-----------------

yup.......that's ALL I know!

May these words challenge you as well, wherever you are, whatever God has called you to do....










No comments:

Post a Comment