Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

As we close the old year, choose carefully what you want to carry into the new year. Let's shed the things that hold us back and press on!

Had a great meeting yesterday with the legal representative. I was intimidated going in, however, he was so encouraging and said "I remember you were very sick last visit and now you are back!" (I think they are beginning to understand that I love them!)

After speaking today, they took up an offering. On top of the offering basket was a large bag of lingalinga (a leafy vegetable...good!) I found this gesture very moving. In such a needy country and from such economic devastation comes such a lovely personal offering!

Happy 2014 to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2014 to you, and Raha and Mapendo and family as well.
    Colleen and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2014 to you, and Raha and Mapendo and family as well.
    Colleen and Jim

    ReplyDelete