Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Beausejour....

I was in Beausejour last weekend to share the stories of the Congo. What a great group of people! The response warmed my heart and encouraged me. I wish my Congolese friends could be with me to see, with their own eyes,  the love and concern of so many for them. They would be flooded with a sense of HOPE......a rare commodity for them!

I will do my best to convey your care for them and help them to understand that there is NOT a global indifference toward their suffering!
I am an ambassador......not of a country, but of a people...... people who wish to send their support in any way they can...... people with a global conscience...... people with a sense of justice on behalf of the oppressed...... people courageous enough NOT to look away.....

What an honour to represent such a singular group of people........thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment