Thursday, July 19, 2012

my thoughts....

I read something recently that helped put words to the indescribable....

I have seen poverty......starvation......suffering.....and now.....
I am responsible....I must make a response. There's always a response, sometimes it is indifference. But this misery is not OK with me, apathy is not an option, and sympathy is no substitute for action.
Faith calls for a response....
                         there is no getting off the hook. .....
                                                            I must respond with my life!
If mission is the intersection of divine design, desires, and opportunity....I am on a mission!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 20, 2012 7:23 PM

    Asante kutoka Congo, many thanks from the heart of Africa, we value all your great inputs, the planted seeds in the hearts of people would last for eternity, Africa needs friends together will make a significant possitive impact. Raha M. Lundy
    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  2. asante, Mwana ... ni kweli .... tunahitaji kusimama pamoja kama familia ya Mungu

    ReplyDelete